The call center agent is responsible for making outbound calls offering free trade publications, promotions, research calls, survey, appointment setting and other offerings.
If you have good personal communication skills and enjoy talking on the phone, we want to learn more about you. Training is offered during the first week of employment. Your personality is the key to great success.
- Make outbound calls
- Must be able to follow a script
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must cooperate well with coworkers and supervisors
- Must function well under time pressure
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
(at least 50 minutes per hour)
- Must have good spelling skills
- Use of ten key helpful
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Credibility/Effectiveness
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Orientation
- Various onboarding tests may be required
Our Operations Department offers weekday, evening, and weekend shifts.
In Colorado, the primary day shift is from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, and our evening shift is primarily from 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
In Tennessee, the primary day shift is from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, and our evening shift is primarily from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
Our evening and weekend shifts may vary from week to week. Your supervisor will let you know your shift assignment.
If you wish to change shifts permanently, talk to your supervisor. Although the Company will consider all requests to change shifts, we cannot guarantee that any particular request will be granted.
Evening employees are required to work 3 – 7 shifts per week and are considered a “part-time” schedule, ranging from 13-30 hours/week.